A Fable II Experience 2 A Fable II Experience 2

HI-lerious

Now do a fable III experience.

Twilloween Twilloween

Muhhahahah

"I'm so lucky to have as me beeesst friend and I love Bella so much" XD

RedHand RedHand

Can't watch!!!!

Sorry but I can't watch it. I have fast internet and have tried loading the movie in firefox, ie and chrome. Seriously, Id rather load the whole movie at once in a big file than have this streaming crap. Im sorry but a movie that doesnt load isnt a movie at all, but from what I saw (I did watch the intro like 5 times trying to get this to work) it looks pretty awesome.

Shayphis responds:

Gah, i'm sorry you aren't able to see it, i'll keep looking into the problem and see if i can find a solution for you.

Twilight : Hairy Moon Twilight : Hairy Moon

Umm...

The funny thing is you had to watch twilight to make this XD

Did You Hear That? vol 2 Did You Hear That? vol 2

Great animation.

Annoying sound. If this whole collab is based around one group of sounds, please use less annoying ones lol.

Elf in the woods (loop) Elf in the woods (loop)

4.45?

4.45? Really? I mean, its ok. But its very basic. I think ppl are voting for the music rather than the loop lol. The ripple looks wrong also, I needs to have perspective.

Smokey the Monkey Smokey the Monkey

Roflz

Have a look at your FACE!

Unwanted Visitors B Unwanted Visitors B

Awesome again :P

I almost used that song for my entry lol. Tis perfect for this collab. Although I'm dissapointed you used it for intermediate and not the pro category :P

TeamXHawk responds:

FUN FACT : Drifts actually used for his round 2 entry the same song that I was gonna use as the collab theme song. I gave up using that song cause it had some offensiveness in the lyrics. =3

Unwanted Visitors C Unwanted Visitors C

Awesome

I really didnt expect the beginers category to be that good, nice work hawk. Although the menu background looks a bit wierd.

Gonna go watch part B now :D

Legend of the BlackBook 1 Legend of the BlackBook 1

Hmmm

I didn't find much of it funny really but the animation and artwork was great so respect for that.

Did you use toonboom for this? There seemed to be alot of mock 3D and cutout animation so thats why I ask. If your not using it I would suggest you try it because it is perfect for this style of animation and would probs save you a lot of time and effort.