Glitch Failure Pass Glitch Failure Pass

Sounds like....

Sounds like 'Session' by Linkin Park

Halindir - Ciespor's Betrayal Halindir - Ciespor's Betrayal

Sick

Very nice, love the synth. Can I ask how you got the voices? Is it a virtual instrument, recording or what?

Halindir responds:

Thanks for the review Manfreakman :)

The voices are virtual (soundfont..can't remember where I got it though :I),with a nice amount of reverb added to it

_Breakfast in Atlantis_ _Breakfast in Atlantis_

...XD...

Lol devils-heep, guy below.

Z.A.P. - Requiem for a Titan Z.A.P. - Requiem for a Titan

Best!

Definately your best song. Please make more like this.

Apeiron Apeiron

Sounds familiar

Ive heard this before somwhere. It sounds like its from a game menu. Its similar to the call of duty modern warfare menus but thats not it.

KKSlider60 responds:

Probably, I don't know. My main inspiration was a Ghost in the Shell track, and a Steve Reich piece.
KKS

-Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL] -Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL]

Jurasic Park?

Parts of this are almost identical to Jurasic Parks theme song rofl. Good Job however.

DavidOrr responds:

John Williams has a knack for writing really catchy, simplistic themes, and sometimes a note or two will end up slipping in without me picking it up. Just like sometimes writers will share a similar plot or character in their work, musicians unknowingly write similar themes and motives. Thanks for the review!

Russian Waltz No.2 in Em - RAC Russian Waltz No.2 in Em - RAC

Brilliance!

Loved it.

Darkmaster603 responds:

I'm glad you liked it and thanks for leaving a review telling me so! :D

Morgan's Song Morgan's Song

Great Song

Was just wondering what the chords for the acoustic guitar are? Id love to have em.

chompinator74 responds:

verse - Am EM GM CM DM
bridge - CM GM DM Am
chorus - Am CM GM DM

however each chord in each section is a little different with some notes left out, added on etc especially with each different guitar, enjoy

Nightfall on a Dead Land(Demo) Nightfall on a Dead Land(Demo)

pretty damn good.

what type of whislte/flute is that?

MaddCrescendo responds:

It was the flute that came with reason in the Orkester sound bank. I just did some tweaking (lots of EQ) and played with the modulation to get it to sound more realistic.

Thief [Deadly Shadows] Thief [Deadly Shadows]

awsome

im half way through a thief movie and i might consider using this for the trailer or the chase sequence, gj.